Want to participate?
Go to your city PianoMeetup (you’ll find it on the cities menu). You’ll find the local administrators info and get in contact with them. From there you’ll be able to collaborate, attend, play….
No PianoMeetups group in your city?
We’re happy to see our little big family grow. So if there is no PianoMeetups in your city you can create one. We’ll help you… although there are some things you need to understand first:
- This is a non-profit group: This implies several things. You should not be the owner of the location, although it may help, this is a volunteer based group. There are no member fees, and usually the location renting costs are divided among the attendees.
- Is amateur intended: That doesn’t mean that no professional pianist are allowed. But a professional player expect to be paid for their performances and there is no money going to any player.
- No ads whatsoever: This group is also not intended for teacher to “fish” for new students and similar. It is not intended also for advertise upcoming concerts and similar.
If you understand and agree to this, then we’ll help you to kickstart your local group. We speak english, spanish and portuguese.
What PianoMeetups provide for their members?
Being a part of PianoMeetups helps you reach fellow piano enthusiasts.
All our members have their own sub-site (your-city.pianomeetups.com) with admin rights so you can add and control the info you want to share. But also we give you an identity and access to fellow organizers to help you get up-to-speed your PianoMeetup.
All our members have:
- Custom PianoMeetup Logo
- Marketing bundle (including Event Posters, attendance lists, suggestion boxes, etc. )
- Your own sub-site
- Admin rights for your own site
- Support to create your site
- your pianomeetup email account
- the pride to belong.
Please send us a mail to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch with you in right away.